Hi everyone

First of all, I am testing pmapper with version "p.mapper 3.1
beta4 (Mar 8, 2007)" available in
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html.

The problem is the search function. When I search in a postgis layer
this function goes wrong, however this same layer, converted to shape,
is searched correctly by pmapper. This is the javascript error that
returns the search in the postgis layer:

Error: invalid flag after regular expression
Source file: http://prueba1/pmapper/javascript/xmlhttp.js
Line: 93, column: 11
Source code: <b>Warning</b>:  pg_query()
[<a href='function.pg-query'>function.pg-query</a>]:
Query failed: ERROR:  column &quot;oid&quot; does not exist at
character 8 in
<b>C:\ms4w\apps\pmapper-3.1-beta4\incphp\query\squery.php</b> on line

I have followed the steps in
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/UpgradeInfo to define attribute search
via /config/.../search.xml, but it seems dont take effect for postgis
layers.

I also have tried to download the stable version of pmapper from
http://www.pmapper.net/download.shtml to try the search function in
a postgis layer in this version, however this stable version seems
to be wrong configurated, the demo map is not loading correctly ...

Anyone can tell me something about this topics?

Thanks in advance

This is one of my postgis layers in the .map file and my search.xml:

LAYER
    NAME 'casas_rurales'
    ### Defined like a postgis layer
    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    CONNECTION "user=<my_user> password=<my_passw> dbname=gis host=prueba1
port=5432"
    DATA "the_geom FROM public.casas_rurales"
    #### Defined like a shape layer
    ####DATA "C:\ms4w\apps\pmapper-
3.1-beta4\config\alojamientos\casas_rurales"
    TYPE point
    STATUS ON
    TOLERANCE 10
    TOLERANCEUNITS PIXELS

    METADATA
      "DESCRIPCION" "casas_rurales"
      "RESULT_FIELDS" "nombre,desmun,direccion"
      "RESULT_HEADERS" "Nombre,Municipio,Direccion"
    END  # Metadata

    CLASSITEM  "gid"

    CLASS
    NAME 'casa_rurales'
        MINSCALE 5000
        MAXSCALE 250000
        TEMPLATE void
    STYLE
         SYMBOL 'icono_casas rurales'
     COLOR 0 0 0
     OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
    END
    END

END

SYMBOL
  NAME 'icono_casas rurales'
  TYPE pixmap
  IMAGE 'C:\ms4w\apps\callejero\iconos\ico_casas_rurales.gif'
END

############ the search.xml
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<!-- <?xml-stylesheet href="style.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?> -->

<searchlist version="1.0">

  <dataroot></dataroot>

  <searchitem name="casas_rurales" description="Casas Rurales">
    <layer type="postgis" name="casas_rurales">
      <field type="s" name="nombre" description="Casa:" wildcard="0" />
    </layer>
  </searchitem>

  <searchitem name="Comarcas" description="Comarcas">
    <layer type="shape" name="Comarcas">
      <field type="s" name="comarcas" description="Comarca:" wildcard="0" />
    </layer>
  </searchitem>

</searchlist>