Hello,

I would like to define the columns of table from my POSTGIS database, which
display in pmapper. I don't know how build expressions in metadata section
in mapfile. When I put "wms_exlude_items" oraz "gml_include_items" etc. it
doesn't work, and displays ALL columns of the table.

Thanks

Bogumił

LAYER

  NAME "Zydzi"

  TYPE Polygon

  # DATA "KOSCIOLY_point"

  STATUS ON

  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis

  CONNECTION "user=.... password=.... dbname=....... host=........
port=5432"

  DATA "the_geom FROM obrysy"

  SYMBOLSCALE 300000

  LABELITEM "nazwa"

  METADATA

   "wms_include_items" "nazwa"

   # "wms_title" "NAZWA"

   # "gml_include_items" "NAZWA"

   "DESCRIPTION"         "Synagogues and Prayer Houses"     #title on TOC
and query result

   # "RESULT_FIELDS"       "NAZWA"   #fields called on query result

   # "RESULT_HEADERS"      "Locality"    #fields headers on query result

    # "RESULT_FIELDS"       "NAZWA,MATERIAL"   #fields called on query
result

    #  "RESULT_HEADERS"      "Locality,Building material"     #fields
headers on query result

   # "TYPE" "truetype"

   # "FONT" "courier"

   # "LAYER_ENCODING" "ISO-8859-1"