Walter Lorenzetti wrote:
> It's a strange behavior...
> If you are using frame query visual option... don't you see "no match
> found" on frame window?

Correct; it displays nothing.
Under Firefox, there's no JavaScript error either, FYI.

The map is at
http://69.59.158.6/pmapper/2/map.phtml
I did make changes to the layout.js so the infoZone would be on the
right instead of the bottom.

> Please can you post your search.xml file?

Sure thing.
http://69.59.158.6/pmapper/2/config/default/search.xml

For the layer items, the shapefiles are named SampleParcels.shp and
SampleParcels.shp

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA