Hi all

I’m having
a problem installing pmapper with ms4w.

I’m using pmapper-3.2-beta1_ms4w
with ms4w_2.2.5.

I’m using
the demo file and have followed through the quick install instructions.

When running
pmapper test_mapfile.phtml I get the following error: Warning:
[MapServer Error]: loadOutputFormat(): OUTPUTFORMAT clause references driver
AGG/PNG, but this driver isn't configured.

I removed those outputformats  classes from the mapfile as a test. The
application now loaded but the map image was blank. The image is actually is
created in my ms_tmp directory but it is just of the background color.

Legend images are also created.

Any help or
advice with this would be apprecitated

Thanks