There is no advanced printing available in the current version
(everything that is commented out is not working, it will be removed for
the final 3.2).

Most HTML tags should work when defined as tags in the xml.

something like
@[Scale]@
means that everything inside the brackets is translated using the _p()
function.

and available variables are set as $$... (the print.xml contains
available predefined variables.

armin