Stefano Gambini ha scritto:
> thanks walter,
> but still is not working. I get the two options Formazione and Eta but
> i get no results when i query the system to find, ex,
> Formazione=Calcare and Eta=Trias. What i'd like to have is a result
> from multiple query on different attributes of a single shapefile
>

> <http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>
did you try with field only and the other emptyfor example
Formazione=Calcare and Eta=   ?

Please no  .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg:
https://www.faunalia.it/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=public:OpenFormats

Walter Lorenzetti
email+jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.faunalia.it
Cell: (+39) 347-6597931  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy