On 19/05/2008 18:03, germana manca wrote:
> Good morning,
> I would like to change the frame of the toolset (zoom in, zoom out,
> etc) as it appears in the main frame of the example code, downloaded
> from the web site.

don't understand exactly what you mean. The colors? Defined as most
other things of the layout via CSS. Use a tool like firebug to identify
the concerned style, and then modify it. You will need some knowledge of
CSS, though.

I could see different tools (as shown in the
> 'gallery' section), in other colors, but I don't know where to get
> them and what I have to change in the pmapper files (maybe in the
> directory incphp?).

defined in /config/.../php_config.php
   -> $toolbarTheme = "default";

possible values are the dir names under /images/buttons/