everybody can access the SVN, that's what it is for. Without a
dedicated SVN client one can use the Trac browser, so downloading this
file would be the URL

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/browser/pmapper/trunk/plugins/common/easyincludes.php?format=txt

simple browsing starts at

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/browser/pmapper/trunk