-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Armin
Burger
Sent: Wednesday, 11 June 2008 7:46 AM
To: Gabe
Cc: pmapper-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [pmapper-users] Shift click to add to selection

you can add in zoombox.js -> doMouseUp(e)

below this
     if (!refmapClick) {
         maction = varform.maction.value;

this part
         if (e.shiftKey) {
             alert("Shift");
             return false;
         } else if (e.ctrlKey) {
             alert("CTRL");
             return false;
         }

or if you want to add it to specify it for a certain button add before

    if (maction == 'addToDb') {

You need to specify this maction in mapserver.js for the tools.

armin