Chris

normally it should be fine using the plugins from the development
version (from SVN trunk). For the export to shape there were small
modifications necessary on a few files to allow correct export to shp.
It was /incphp/query/squery.php and /javascript/pmjson.js

In general the 3.3 dev version has not very much of deep modifications,
hence also no high risk that something fails. Currently you would mainly
need to use the old /incphp/print/tcpdf.php from pmapper 3.2, with the
new one some alignments in the legend are not correct.

WRT Number of results: I thought I already added it to the JSON result
string since one user already asked me how to do it. I will add it soon.
In case you want to try it, modify in in query.php, function
printGrpResString($grp) the line

$grpResStr  = "{\"name\": \"$grpName\", \"description\": \"$grpDesc\", ";

$grpResStr  = "{\"name\": \"$grpName\", \"description\":\"$grpDesc\",
\"numresults\": \"$this->grpNumResults\", ";

Then in the pmjson.js you can retrieve this value, e.g. like

In pmjson.js->parseJSON() change the line

rhtml += '<div class="LAYERHEADER">' + layObj.description + '</div>';

rhtml += '<div class="LAYERHEADER">' + layObj.description +
    ' - Number of results: ' + layObj.numresults +'</div>';

armin