I´ve solved the problem of of 'one to many'; really, is a mapserver issue
not a pmapper´s one:

-First, add a new field 'id' type 'serial' to the table2, which is the
principal key of table2 (that is the point, which you have to specify in
mapfile...)
-Second: create the view 'myview' one to many in Postgis (table1-->table2).
-Third: In Data object for the layer, set:

DATA 'the_geom FROM (select the_geom, id, othersfields FROM myview) AS
myview_id USING UNIQUE id'  #this identifies the relation one to many.