I recompiled mapserver and now I get some other messages:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msEvalRegex(): String (/var/www/pmap/config)
failed expression test. in /var/www/pmap/incphp/globals.php on line 60
Warning: Failed to open map file /var/www/pmap/config in
/var/www/pmap/incphp/globals.php on line 60
Fatal error: Call to a member function getAllGroupNames() on a
non-object in /var/www/pmap/incphp/init/initmap.php on line 129