---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luigi Castro Cardeles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/10/8
Subject: Re: [pmapper-users] showing coordinates
To: "Rony (PMPG)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

look in pm_cjs.js. If you use version 3.2 that file contains all js scripts
grouped. Look for zoombox.js content and alter that.
then you can recreate pm_cjs.js using utils/compress_js/compress_js.php.
or you can copy the javascript files from src to javascript

[]'s

2008/10/8 Rony (PMPG) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Actually,

> I did this ... in zoombox.js
>
> (function displayCoordinates())
> // Display in DIV over MAP
>    $('#xcoord').html('E: ' + px); // + ' &deg;';
>    $('#ycoord').html('N: ' + py); // + ' &deg;';
>

> But nothing changes
> Rony

Luigi Castro Cardeles

--