Hi.

I'm new with p.mapper.

I add my own layer in pmapper_demodata, I get it to appear in TOC and map
window, so far all is great.

Now I want to get my hyperlink to work in Result window with my layer,

I add "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "ID2" to pmapper_demo.map file.

I tried to change custom.js for my layer and hyperlik, but it doesn't work.
 I  notice that even if I remove custom.js from javascript folder demodata
hyperlink works without any problem it means that custom.js dont work and it
gets
this wikipedia script from another file (pm_cjs.js).

how to get custom.js to work ?