On 13/01/2009 09:23, Jamie wrote:
> Hello list,
> I have about 150 layers (SHP) in my mapfile. The basic layer is a cadastral
> map. The others are technical infrastructure, environmental thematic and so
> on. Now I would like to make a spatial query, where input should be a number
> of parcel from cadastral layer and result will give a list of all entities
> from all 149 layers which intersects the selected parcel.
> Is it at all possible?
> Any idea?
> Jamie

It's technically possible if you programm the logic for it. There is a
Mapscript method queryByShape or so (and some GEOS related stuff too).
If it's really feasible I don't know, depends how long you can wait for
a result to be returned...  How you achieve to have 150 thematic layers
is a mystery for me. ;-)

armin