On 18/02/2009 16:17, Zaid Dawood Issa wrote:
> I need a manual to create and integrate a plugin with pmapper,the
> functionally of plugin si to hide and unhide the toc and reference map
> with one botton in the tool bar.I have develop the functionally of the
> plugin, but i have this function and parameters in server file and i
> want to join that in one plugin
> thank you
>
> Zaid Dawood

there's nothing like a plugin manual. you can have a look at plugins
like 'coordinates', e.g. in files like 'coordinates.js' and the comments
there. Check the available plugins and the *.inc files that should give
you a hint how to include/reference files (php, js, css) in the main
application.

armin