Hi all,
 I developed a symple project based on pmapper 3.2. It works fine in Debian
Etch with mapserver 4.10.
If I port the project in Debian Lenny with mapserver 5.0 something goes
wrong.
The search doesn't work properly if I set wildcard="0" or wildcard="1" in a
shape feature with string field type (wildcard="2" is ok). With numeric
field type all is ok.

I' ve searched all over the documentation. I can't figure out it.
I only found this thread
http://www.freegis-italia.org/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&func=view&id=2091&catid=11

Any idea?

regards