Hi list.
I've got a problem: I have a Dell PowerEdge 2900 with ubuntu server,
mapserver and pmapper (3.2). Everything works fine, I can see all my maps in
localhost, although the bad resolution of the server doesn't lets me see it
as good as I wish. Anyway, when I access my pmapper application from outside
I get a blue screen with the logos of the south zone on the bottom and the
rest (including the map zone) gets on the top-left corner with very little
dimensions...
Is this a pmapper problem, any resolution issue, or is it a problem of my
server configuration?
Thanks in advance.