Dear Armin,

I am using pmapper 3.2.0 and have errors with pdf print...
Before this, I modified the order and layout of the toolbar in
php_config.php, then I had to comment the 'header...' line in
map.phtml, to avoid the corresponding warning message that started
coming out after those modifications...

Everything works except pdf printing.

As 'download' button allows to print selected results in pdf too,
csv, pdf and xls, I checked out and 'all formats work well'.
But... when I try to 'print' in pdf, the following message appears:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by) in C:\ms4w\apps\My_app\incphp\print\tcpdf.php on line 2486
FPDF error: Some data has already been output to browser,
can't send PDF file.

Line '1' of php_config.php is also mentioned as part of the error
message, but it contains <?php...
I just re-ordered arrays and contents in php_config.php, but
nothing special.
Could there be a workaround for this issue?

I think the problem is not in line 83/2486 of tcpdf.php, becauseĀ  it was
disabled in 3.2.0,
as I saw in other posts...

Could you tell me some advice?

Thank you..