Hi,

we are trying the new version of pmapper and we are having problems with the
legend.
The pmapper loads and shows the layers but nothing appears in the toc area.

We get the following errors:

Undefined index:  categories in
/var/www/pmapper-4.0-beta/config/common/._startup_/.startup.php on line 51
Undefined index:  @attributes in
/var/www/pmapper-4.0-beta/config/common/._startup_/.startup.php on line 51
Undefined index:  group in
/var/www/pmapper-4.0-beta/config/common/._startup_/.startup.php on line 51
Undefined index:  allGroups in
/var/www/pmapper-4.0-beta/config/common/._startup_/.startup.php on line 51

Anybody could help us?
Thanks!!

Anna Jiménez