On 01/06/2009 00:21, Gonzalo Lionel Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a problem with my config.ini, when i add the line:
>
> allGroups = Argentina, Presas, Departamentos
>
> Pmapper give me a 500 Error, when delete the line and put the default line:
>
> allGroups = countries, cities10000eu, dem, rivers, jpl_wms_global_mosaic
>
> The error is:
>
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /home/orsep/public_html/lio/incphp/initgroups.php on line 96
>
> Any idea?
>

> Thanks

There is a description for debugging in the FAQ how to narrow down step
by step possible errors and problems:

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/FaqDebugging

A 500 server error means that the PHP process crashed. Could be related
to corrupt shapefiles and many things more. Therefore it's necessary to
see with low level tools if the map file and datasets work at all.

armin