Armin,

I am sorry, but I just didn't realise what have I done wrong untill now. I
have searched through the mailing list, p.mapper wiki, my email subject
was meaningful, I have explained the problem clearly, I have done some
steps I could do by myself, ...

Now I see and I suppose I had to explain better what does it mean "not
working"? Well, I just see TOC on the right side like before and nothing
on the left side of the map (I understood I could have TOC on one side and
legedn on the other). If I enable TOC/Legend swap (also in config xml) I
have both TOC and legend on the right side (like it is supposed to be),
nothing on the left side.

Is it clear enough this time? (I am asking honestly, not trying to make
jokes because I know you have all the rights to answer me this way

Sorry once again,

regards, dejan