Hi,

i´m trying to modify the select-tool so it doesn’t show a result-windows.

First I tried to set infoWin-value in config_default.xml to none. But when I
do this, the map is not refreshing.

Then I startet to debug the javascript. When I comment the line

PM.Dlg.createDnRDlg(this.resultDlgOptions, _p('Result'), false);

in the function writeQResult: function(resultSet, infoWin) {

I get the same problem. But the map-refresh starts after the function
returned.

Any ideas how I can deactivate the result window ?

Also I want to select some objects step by step, so the user can select some
objects, go to another point of the map and then select some more objects.
Maybe he can even deselect some of the objects he has selected before. Is
there any plugin which can do this ?

Best regards

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dominik Gierse, Dipl. Ing. (FH)

Produktmanagement Virtueller Regenschreiber,

Softwareentwicklung

mailto:gie...@systemtechnik.net

Tel./Fax: +49 291 9929-70 / 7691

Sitz der Gesellschaft:

HST Hydro-Systemtechnik GmbH

Sophienweg 3

D-59872 Meschede, Germany

Tel./Fax: +49 291 9929-0 / 7691

 <http://www.systemtechnik.net> http://www.systemtechnik.net

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Martin Frigger, Dipl.-Ing. Richard Ernst

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Arnsberg - HRB 3396

UST-IDNR.: DE 191 917 337

Steuer-Nr.: 334 5706 0269