Hi list!

I've recently dived into p.mapper, and the documentation has been really
helpful. I was able to join a few tables in a PostGIS DB and display
that in p.mapper. However, I get the following PHP ERROR when I try to
query this layer:

[27-Jul-2009 11:57:16] PHP Fatal error:  [MapServer Error]:
msPOSTGISLayerGetShape(): Error executing POSTGIS SQL statement (in
FETCH ALL): DECLARE mycursor2 BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT
"procedure_id"::text,"procedure_description_url"::text,"procedure_description_type"::text,"feature_of_interest_id"::text,"feature_of_interest_name"::text,"feature_of_interest_description"::text,"type"::text,"schema_link"::text,asbinary(force_collection(force_2d(geom)),'NDR')

from (SELECT procedure.procedure_id AS procedure_id,
                          procedure.description_url AS
procedure_description_url,
                          procedure.description_type AS
procedure_description_type,
                          feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_id AS
feature_of_interest_id,
                          feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_name
AS feature_of_interest_name,

feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_description AS
feature_of_interest_description,
                          feature_of_interest.geom AS geom,
                          feature_of_interest.feature_type AS type,
                          feature_of_interest.schema_link AS schema_link
                    FROM procedure in C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\pmapper-4.0-beta2\incphp\query\squery.php on
line 102

The relevant part of the mapfile looks as follows:

LAYER
  #DEBUG 1
  NAME MeteoSensors
  STATUS ON
  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
  CONNECTION "user=***** password=********** dbname=SOSDB host=localhost
port=5432"
  TYPE POINT
  DATA "geom FROM (SELECT procedure.procedure_id AS procedure_id,
                          procedure.description_url AS
procedure_description_url,
                          procedure.description_type AS
procedure_description_type,
                          feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_id AS
feature_of_interest_id,
                          feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_name
AS feature_of_interest_name,

feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_description AS
feature_of_interest_description,
                          feature_of_interest.geom AS geom,
                          feature_of_interest.feature_type AS type,
                          feature_of_interest.schema_link AS schema_link
                    FROM procedure LEFT JOIN proc_foi
                    ON procedure.procedure_id = proc_foi.procedure_id
                    LEFT JOIN feature_of_interest
                    ON proc_foi.feature_of_interest_id =
feature_of_interest.feature_of_interest_id)
                    AS procedure_location USING UNIQUE geom USING SRID=4326"

  TEMPLATE "void"
  METADATA
    "DESCRIPTION" "MeteoSensors"
    "RESULT_FIELDS" "procedure_id"
    "RESULT_HEADERS" "Procedure"
    "ows_title"      "meteosensors"
  END  # Metadata
    CLASS
     STYLE
        COLOR 255 0 0
        SYMBOL "circle"
        SIZE 5
      END #end style
    END #end class
END #end layer

END #end map

Any thoughts on how this could be solved?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Sidney