if you're using the MS4W package of p.mapper then you do not need to
to anything but unpack the zip and copy the files as described, and
you should be done.

Also see here:  http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/FaqDebugging
and especially the paragraph:

2.  3) Do not expect any reply to questions that e.g. just say:
    * "I get a blank map/page/no results"
      with no further details mentioned as explained above.
<<

armin