On 05/01/2010 04:26, i-boy wrote:
> Thanks you Armin, it works great !
>
> I have updated Docs at the end of "trac/wiki/DocManualsearch" with this:

> For search multi-items in one database column:
> - In file "search.php" =>  function: "getSearchParameters()" change $operator
> from "AND" to "OR"
> - Use "alias" for the search column, ex:
>
> {{{
>      <searchitem name="Item" description="Items">
>          <layer type="shape" name="Layer">
>              <field type="s" name="DB_Column" description="Item_1"
> wildcard="0" />
>              <field type="s" name="DB_Column" alias="DB_Column_2"
> description="Item_2" wildcard="0" />
>              <field type="s" name="DB_Column" alias="DB_Column_3"
> description="Item_3" wildcard="0" />
>
>          </layer>
>      </searchitem>
> }}}

something I noticed now is that you changed the code in search.php to
have an OR operator. This is not recommended and you should use the setting
   operator="OR"
instead, like

<field type="s" name="DB_Column" alias="DB_Column_2"
   description="Item_2" wildcard="0" operator="OR" />

If you want to have the various tags and attributes available when you
edit the xml file use an editor supporting xml schemas and use the
provided schema, see

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/DocManualsearch

The search string that is created can be retrieved via the debug log
(see docs for it) and tested with
=> http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/FaqDebugging#a9.Testofquerystrings

armin