On 12/01/2010 06:08, i-boy wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> When I use Add POI tool, it remains until I start a new session (close the
> brower), so I try to clear POIs data when still remain in the current
> session.
>
> I had changed in pm.map.js (and the compress file pm_cjs.js too)
>

> reloadMap: function(remove) {
> PM.extentSelectedFeatures = null;
> // new line
> unset($_SESSION['url_points']);
>
> but it returned an error.

'reloadMap' is a JavaScript function,

the call
unset($_SESSION['url_points']);

is PHP code... mixing both will not work... ;-)

try using

PM.setSessionVar('url_points', 'null');

I'd recommend that you do not change this in the Javascript files
directly but that you add it in a *.js file under your config directory,
like

$.extend(PM.Map,
{
     /**
      * Reload application
      */
     reloadMap: function(remove) {
         var mapurl = PM_XAJAX_LOCATION +
'x_load.php?'+SID+'&zoom_type=zoompoint';
         if (remove) {
             mapurl += '&resultlayer=remove';
             PM.extentSelectedFeatures = null;
             PM.setSessionVar('url_points', 'null');
         }
         this.updateMap(mapurl);
     }
});

In order for this to work correctly you will also need to replace the
file 'incphp/xajax/x_setsessionvar.php' with the one from SVN trunk:

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/browser/pmapper/trunk/pmapper/incphp/xajax/x_setsessionvar.php?format=raw

armin