No, nothing available at the moment. I never worked on this because
the possibility to group physical layers together into one logical
which makes it difficult to achieve a changing of drawing order. It
would only work  if there are only separate layers without any
grouping. And since p.mapper was mainly designed as web gis for less
experienced users and not as desktop replacement I rarely found a real
need for this.

armin