Richard

If I remember well I had this type of error in application once when
using cookies for the PHP sessions. I used a quick fix that worked for
me and did not cause any problems. I thought I added this to the code
but it seems not.

In the file /incphp/map/map.php substitute the line 813
   $newResLayer->addFeature($resShape);

with

   if ($resShape) {
       $newResLayer->addFeature($resShape);
   }

I think then you should not get any more this error. Just check if all
the highlighting of features still works as expected. If no problems
occur I will add this to the main code

armin