The check for 'PM.Plugin.TocInfolink.options.groupList' was correct. But
it required a config option in the config xml as mentioned in the
readme. I made some modifications and now it does not require any
configuration setting, if not existing it will just use defaults.

If you want to create an account on the Trac Wiki for creating tickets
in the future or add something to the wiki, just go there and register
("Register" link). I will leave this link just enabled for a few days,
otherwise according to my experience there will be too many spammers
registering as well...

armin