On 24/02/2010 11:47, Christian Braun wrote:
> Hello list members,
>
> I recently installed a new infrastructure with pmapper 4.0.0 and Mapserver
> 5.6.1 out of UbuntuGIS repos (Karmic).
> Everthing is working fine except of data queries. The system is not able to
> reproduce a correct query. It always just comes up with the same polygons
> highlighted that were not selected and shows their attributes. Apart from
> that it is just once possible. It kind of 'hangs' afterwards and no further
> selection is possible. For the 'tool tip' function it is working the same way.
> Data itself comes out of PostGIS and is propperly visualized.
>
> Any suggestions,
> Christian

Just google for the error you get in the PHP error log and you will very
likely end up in an email thread on this list a few days ago. You'll get
also the mail mentioning patches provided on the SVN (which have not
been confirmed to solve the problem by the last thread opener
though...). For my testing this problem has been resolved with the
patched files.

armin