just try the SQL definition of your map file in a normal query client
like Pgadmin (dropping the parts starting with "USING..."). It will
probably not work either... I would strongly recommend to *not* use
upper case characters in Postgres columns unless you really know how to
handle them, and how they are handled by Mapserver.

armin