On 01/03/2010 23:07, Tétranéon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> First, thanks for this fantastic GIS...
>
> I use png files with transparency on my map. But the PNG lost their
> transparency when a raster is active.

I do not really understand what you mean with that. You mean you're
using as OUTPUTFOMAT a transparent PNG? How did they lose their
transparency? And it is still a PNG file? All of that with you own data
& mapfile or with the demo data and the default configuration for that?

The default config file uses <altImgFormatLayers> to define layers that
swap the outputformat to jpeg if one of those is visible. If that's
what's causing your problems just remove this setting.

> I only in the change this driver in the pmapper_demo.map file but the
> problem is the same with GD/PNG :
>
> OUTPUTFORMAT
>      NAME "png"
>      DRIVER "AGG/PNG"
>      MIMETYPE "png"
>      IMAGEMODE RGB
>      FORMATOPTION  INTERLACE=OFF
>      TRANSPARENT OFF
>      EXTENSION "png"
> END

Here you define "TRANSPARENT OFF", how could it be transparent then?

armin