Niccolo

I think there is a bug in the code as left over from some earlier
version. You could try changing the line in dynlayer.php->createDynLayers()
from
   foreach ($dObj->layerlist as $dl) {
   foreach ($dObj as $dl) {

But it might still not work. I got strange and practically not
debuggable segmentation vialotaions from the PHP CGI, so I stopped there
quite some time ago.

The JSON encoded approach was an attempt to have a layer representation
in text form that can be easily added to the map. The new function of
creating a layer object based on map file syntax strings (available
since MS 5.4) made this somehow obsolete. So I guess I will not try to
resurrect it in its current implementation. Maybe once add the same
functionality using map file syntax (or XML parsed to map file syntax
via the XSLT available on the development part of Mapserver...).

Armin