hello pmapper users,
   Am using pmapper 4 beta 3 ms4w
2.3.1..........I am encountering a problem...when using my data in
shapefile format, the data displays all the results,but after importing
it into PostgreSQL,the identify tool and select tool do not return any
results. Kindly help me fix this problem coz i have tried everything
including using small letters for column names but it does not
help.Please help.

here is the layer:

  LAYER
    NAME 'pop_results'
    TYPE POLYGON
    TEMPLATE void
    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    CONNECTION "dbname='country_analyzer' host=localhost port=5432
user=postgres password=password"
    DATA 'the_geom FROM public.pop_results'
    METADATA
      'wms_title' 'pop_results'
      "DESCRIPTION" "Population Results"
      "RESULT_FIELDS" "prov_name,no_pop"
      "RESULT_HEADERS" "province name,total population"
    END
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TRANSPARENCY 100
    PROJECTION