Hi to all,

is it possible to do the mutually disabling also between categories, not
only for groups and layers? I tried it in the config_default.xml, but don’t
know how to handle it…there was a similar question in 2007, but
unfortunately without answer yet….

thanks for any answer… Michael Gruen, Trier, Germany

---------------

[pmapper-users] Mutually disabling categories

Gambin Dejan
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:08:02 -0800

Hi,

I would like to mutually disable the categories and its layers. I have

the following situation:

CATEGORY 1

  Layer 11

  Layer 12

  Layer 13

CATEGORY 2

  Layer 21

  Layer 22

  Layer 23

CATEGORY 3

  Layer 31

  Layer 32

  Layer 33

I set catWithCheckbox parameter in config file. I would to make the

following possible (if possible): when user chooses a category (for

example clicking on category 1 or any of layer 1x checkbox), this

category layers (if clicked on category 1) or a single layer (if clicked

on layer 1x checkbox) gets displayed and all other layers hidden. After

that, user should be able to turn off/on any layer inside that category

(not mutually disabled).

I have tried using mutualDisableList and it works almost well, but if I

set all the layers in this list, then I get mutually disabled layers

inside the same category.

Is there an "easy enough" way to solve this?

thanks

regards, dejan

Dipl.-Geogr. Michael Grün

Atlas of the Institutions of European Historiography 1830-2005

SFB 600 - Abt. Kartographie

Universität Trier

FB III - Neuere/Neueste Geschichte

Postfach 12, DM-Gebäude, Raum DM 012