Hi List,

I've got some users, who want to choose only few classes of a certain layer
shown on the map.
Is there a possibility to configure the TOC so I get a checkbox for each class
where the user can turn on/off the visibility of a class ?

Best regards

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dominik Gierse, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
Produktmanagement Virtueller Regenschreiber,
Softwareentwicklung

mailto:gie...@systemtechnik.net
Tel./Fax: +49 291 9929-70 / 7691
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
HST Hydro-Systemtechnik GmbH
Sophienweg 3
D-59872 Meschede, Germany
Tel./Fax: +49 291 9929-0 / 7691
http://www.systemtechnik.net<http://www.systemtechnik.net/>
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Martin Frigger, Dipl.-Ing. Richard Ernst
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Arnsberg - HRB 3396
UST-IDNR.: DE 191 917 337
Steuer-Nr.: 334 5706 0269