Dear Eduardo,

you can create a full screen browser window from javascript.
I've created a pre-page and and start pmapper with a window.open
javascript command. For example I've created a button on the pre-page
</b> <input name="start" value="   Map   "
onclick="window.open(URL_to_your_pmapper, 'mapwin','fullscreen=yes,
scrollbars=auto');" type="button">

regards,
Zoltan