Hi all,

I use p-mapper 4

I would like to know how to create an external link on the menu top left
like help, download, ...

What I have done is that I added a new tool link element in js_config.php

/**
 * Tool link elements
 */
PM.linksDefault = {
    containerid:'toolLinkContainer',
    links: [

                {linkid:'mywebpage', name:'Mywebpage',
run:'http://www.example.com/',
imgsrc:'external-c.png'},

I already tried to add: target:'_blank' but nothing...

Thank you for your help,

Serge