Guys
I have problems installing pmapper-4.0 in Ubuntu 10.10
When setting like this in the documentation on session.use_cookies = 0 does
not generate the maps, the drawing area is blank.
I set up the session.use_cookies = 1 in php.ini maps are generated but the
application does not refresh the screen, maintaining the session.
When trying to configure Apache using the Location or Directory directive
using php as apache module is the same.

Does not happen in ubuntu 10.04

I'm stuck at zero

--