Hello,

In my application all work fine with relative path in mapfile but when I try
to export the map to geotiff I get the next error:

[13-Dec-2010 10:37:20] PHP Warning:
readfile(../../../ms_tmp/18c6hpup5imb6vqlva3f950585.tif) [<a
href='function.readfile'>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream

If I change the relative path by the fullpath I can export to geotiff
correctly.

Is possible to solve this problem and put the relative path to the
IMAGEAPTH? How?

Thanks

--
FJRicca