Dear All ,

I have started development using pMapper its a great framework. There is two
requirements in my existing project , if there is any help that will be very
grateful for me

1. Need a separate panel for Legend , how can I add a separate panel for
legend, I saw there is in several gallery application but nothing found in
documentation.
2. I need a three level group- category layer name , how can I add a sub
group in the layer tree.

I will very happy if I get any information from any developer.

Regards,

Md. Abdul Lahel Shafey
Sydney , Australia