Hi,

I've noticed that when the mapfile has many layers, the performance in
Internet Explorer is low especially when the map zoom changes.

I discovered that the javascript function that consumes most of the time in
IE is tocUpdateScale () in pm.toc.js

Is there any way to fix this problem?

I'm using version 4.1.1

Thanks