Andreas

this changed in the current version since the old method did not work
with Chrome browsers, the docs are not updated yet. Use something like

PM.Map.bindOnMapRefresh(function(e){
     //your_function
});

if you need you can also pass parameters to the event handler function

PM.Map.bindOnMapRefresh({foo: bar, foo2: bar2}, function(e){
     //your_function
});

for more information see the jQuery .bind() function.

armin

PS: don't try to read the "compressed" JS files, check in the src files.