Hi,

When I start pmapper my map doesn't appear and in the error.log I have this
message: "[Tue Apr 19 11:56:33 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Incorrect
setting for 'error_log' in 'php.ini'. Set to a valid file name., referer:
http://localhost/pmapper/map_default.phtml";. When I make a search part the
map appears zoomed and highlighted. Do I have to modify the php.ini?

regards

Silvestre