Le 10/05/2011 15:39, Chris Jackson a écrit :
> Hi Thomas
>
> Thanks for the response, I guessed the mapfile method was one way,
> though does the layer always appear on the screen irrespective of zoom
> (i.e. floats top left of map port - like GMap/earth APIs)?  Haven't
> got it to work yet but will get back to it.  I noticed grouping the
> layer with the respective watermark seems to be another way - again I
> wasn't sure how the watermark element was positioned on the screen.

I think it is the way to add watermarks with mapserver.

As the layer has the "TRANSFORM" tag is will be drawn in this example at
the lower right position, relative to the map image. In the "FEATURE"
part, it is the offset to place it correctly.
The "REQUIRE" is optional and allow to show different credits
informations depending on activated layers. The "STATUS" has to be
"DEFAULT" and the layer not listed in pmapper groups.

Look at the mapfile doc here for more details :
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/index.html#mapfile

> As for the search side of things - attached is a screenshot of the
> search window after I selected the first search from the drop-down
> list, as you can see no visual clue to which search I selected (you
> can guess it is related to spring peak flow from the field label).  It
> would be good to either mod the drop-down list so the selected search
> is still highlighted (not the phrase 'search for') or just push the
> search descriptor into an empty <span> tag.

OK! I have already done it. I will check the changes you have to made
for that.

> What I also wanted to do was pre-populate the inputs with values too -
> can this be done in the within the search xml?

I think this point will require specific development because it is not
already implemented. If you plan to do it, please make a plugin. So I
could try to integrate it in the QueryEditor plugin.