hi,

I'm trying make map that update every 1 second and update several poi /
point of interest.
I need to get data id that I need to point and  save it to the poi session.

so this is my simple idea.
-script.php (outside pmapper) fetch data id every second from source
(external http request).
-script.php fetch the position (latitude and longitude) of id.
-script.php post the name, latitude, longitude to modified_script.php
(inside pmapper)
-modified_script save it to session.

-javascript refresh map every second.

but I have problem while trying to query lat & long from external pmapper.
something about session not let me to do it.

this is my script.php
<?
$curl = curl_init();
curl_setopt ($curl, CURLOPT_URL, "
http://localhost/pln2/incphp/xajax/x_info.php?=&=&=Search&NOMOR_PELANGGAN=535511396733&findlist=0&mode=search&searchitem=bgnan
");
curl_exec ($curl);
?>

but I got this

Notice: Undefined index: defCharset in /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on
> line 35
>
> Notice: Undefined index: gLanguage in /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on
> line 41
>
> Notice: Undefined index: PM_INCPHP in /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on
> line 42
>
> Warning: include_once(/locale/language_.php): failed to open stream: No
> such file or directory in /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on line 42
>
> Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/locale/language_.php' for
> inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on line 42
>
> Notice: Undefined index: msVersion in /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on
> line 49
>
> Notice: Undefined index: PM_MAP_FILE in /var/www/pln2/incphp/globals.php on
> line 59
>
> Notice: Undefined index: groups in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on
> line 59
>
> Notice: Undefined index: highlightSelected in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on line 62
>
> Notice: Undefined index: limitResult in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on line 63
>
> Notice: Undefined index: geo_scale in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php
> on line 65
>
> Notice: Undefined index: infoWin in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on
> line 66
>
> Notice: Undefined index: mapwidth in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php
> on line 67
>
> Notice: Undefined index: mapheight in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php
> on line 68
>
> Notice: Undefined index: GEOEXT in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on
> line 69
>
> Notice: Undefined index: autoZoom in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php
> on line 71
>
> Notice: Undefined index: zoomAll in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on
> line 72
>
> Notice: Undefined index: grouplist in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php
> on line 74
>
> Notice: Undefined index: PM_SEARCH_CONFIGFILE in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/query.php on line 720
>
> Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external
> entity "" in /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/search.php on line 50
>
> Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/search.php on line 51
>
> Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/search.php on line 52
>
> Notice: Undefined index: debugLevel in /var/www/pln2/incphp/common.php on
> line 88
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in
> /var/www/pln2/incphp/query/search.php on line 102.

so is there any way to fetch the latitude and longitude from external?
or somebody have another idea to make it work??