Hi

wmsclient
plugin is very interesting.

However, I
do not know how to add one wms layer to the map.

I achieved
the above goal by creating tmp map files bat I prefer  to take advance of
clientdynamiclayers plugin.

How can
describe one raster layer as Geojson ? I know that geojson is only for
features.

I found the example below of geojson for urls but I did not make it work.

{ "name": "map-1", "title": "Pleiades Map 1", "boundingBox": [-12.0, 32.0,
40.0, 58.0], "srs": "EPSG:4326", "layers": [ { "name": "dphysio", "title":
"Demis Physiography", "layers": "Bathymetry,Topography,Rivers,Waterbodies",
"styles": ",,,", "onlineResource":
"http:\/\/www2.demis.nl\/mapserver\/request.asp", "srs": "EPSG:4326" } ]
}

How can I clientdynamiclayers
plugin in relation of add raster layers?