Hi at all,
I have a issue with dialog function in pm.pmapper.js.
I'd like open a PDF in dialog window like query result, but I don't able to
do it!

I have changed in pm.pmapper.js (my additions in bold):

Dlg: {

        schedaDlgOptions: {width:600, height:500, left:100, top:50,
resizeable:true, newsize:true, container:'pmDlgContainer', name:"scheda"},

        openHelp: function() {
            this.createDnRDlg(this.helpDlgOptions, _p('Help'),
'help.phtml?'+SID);
        },

        openScheda: function(fldValue) {
            this.createDnRDlg(this.schedaDlgOptions, _p('Scheda'),
'../shd/'+ fldValue +'.pdf'+SID);
        },

        openDownload: function() {
            this.createDnRDlg(this.downloadDlgOptions, _p('Download'),
'downloaddlg.phtml?'+SID );
        },

in custom.js (my additions in bold):

$.extend(PM.Custom,
{
    // Sample Hyperlink function for result window
    openHyperlink: function(layer, fldName, fldValue) {
        switch(layer) {
            case 'pr_agroalimentari':
                if (fldName == 'scheda') {
                    PM.Dlg.openScheda(fldValue);
                }

i get a dialog window wrong with characters misunderstood (attached image).

Any hint?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32779273/dialogWindowPdf.png