On 04/11/2011 16:07, Filippo Grasso [DEMETRA] wrote:
> Thanks Armin for your suggestion..
>
> I don't understand something..
>
> 1) What change if I write<sliderMin>500</sliderMin>?

you will have a minimum scale of 1:500 instead of 1:100000

> 2) when you speak about raster you speak of "Ortofoto_test" ? this layer is
> a wms for "Regione Campania" to create overviews?

If you load an external WMS then you will have to live with it's speed,
I was just assuming you have the ortho photos directly available as files.

> 3) I write in my map.file this :
>
>     <altImgFormat>jpeg</altImgFormat>
>     <altImgFormatLayers>
>         <layer>Ortofoto_test</layer>
>     </altImgFormatLayers>
>
> but after that I write the gis is dead and I restore the configuration.

You need to check the PHP error logs to see what went wrong.

> I have an other question:
> I don't understand how use shape export. I install the plug-in but you can
> see the icon but I can't see the "download" I read all post but I don't
> understand if shape export work or not.

also here check the error logs, could be related to this:
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/UpgradeInfo#dBasefunctions

armin